direction Wouter Verschuren
This is a binaural live recording of their concert on July 26th 2019. It was recorded during the Festival “Itinéraire Baroque” at Saint-Cybard Abbey church.
The ensemble “Concerto Delaborde” was created by Wouter Verschuren and Kathryn Cok with the aim of focusing on chamber music for bassoon, harpsichord and friends. In 2018, their album, The Elegant Bassoon, received the best reviews from the specialized press.
When purchasing this concert as a whole, you get all the single files as a gift.
The Ensemble “Concerto Delaborde” released on the Globe label in 2017, available here: The Elegant Bassoon.
Playlist of this concert
- Sonata for 4 instruments in Dmaj – Fasch
- Sonata in Dmaj – Scarlatti
- Sonata for viola da gamba and bassoon – Schwarzkopff
- Concert for flute, viola and bassoon – Vivaldi
- Part of Tafelmusik – Telemann